Wednesday, August 26, 2009

First day of school

I love summer break with our summer calendar. But I must say I am not at all sad to see them go back to school. I really don't understand the crying some parents do. (They are back by 3pm.) Maybe when Chunky goes to school as well and I'm left by myself I'll understand. Until then....Woo,woo I love back to school.

3 comments:

Memzy said...

Make no mistake...after I got choked up sendin char on the bus I skipped off with glee to do errands by myself.

Carol said...

Those boys are too cool for school. Handsome, handsome, handsome.

Elder Jack Anderson said...

Moms cry cuz it makes them feel like they are a good mom/makes them appear like a good mom.

Honeychild please! ::said like Oprah::

Congrats on getting it back down to just some Chunky all day. Life. Is. Good.