This year we had to put our dog Elmo down. It was a hard thing to do, so for this years Christmas ornament Rob and I found dogs ornaments that looked like Elmo. We thought this was a great way to remember Elmo until Brady justs starts sobbing and wouldn't stop. So of course I start crying because Brady is so sad and it was a long night. Apparently it's still a little too fresh to talk about.
the first week of Christmas Vacay Robert had off. We headed north to visit his G-parents in Antioch, Ca and stopped by the Jelly Belly factory on the way home. Great deal. The 45 min. tour is free and comes with a hat and bag of Jelly Bellys. It was like being on the TV show 'Unwapped'. Lots of fun.
Not much better then pre-made gingerbread. Got to love it.




4 comments:
Way cute pictures. And I was so sad for Brady and the "Elmo" ornaments. It was a good idea.
And a special thanks to Robert for all his help.
Hey, I was born and raised in Antioch. Who are the grandparents? Cute pictures of the kids.
They have only lived there for 3 years and aren't members of the church.
Robin Who?
Post a Comment