We've been married for 15 years..My hubbie and my boys decided to create a restaurant in our dinning room. The boys loved it and were great waiters...so good in fact that we had to tell them to leave us alone...giggle..It was so much fun that I told them I expect this every year now.

first course was shrimp coctail, second was bread and salad then came shrimp alfedo and lava cake. Really good!!

Our
overly attentive waiters.

Showing off their tips.
5 comments:
THat is so cute, Happy Anniversary.
Love this!! Your boys are wonderful. I hope you had a wonderful time celebrating
15 years. By the way, how are your parents doing?
Did they add any "special" ingredients? :)
That is adorable! Congrats on 15!
Jessica...My parents are great. Serving back at the LA temple.
Marci....Maybe, i try not to think about that.
Jill and Christa...Thanks
Post a Comment